Friday, May 20, 2005

Playerz Ball

I just got this email from Sapphire, and I thought I would have to share. My comments are in italicized parentheses.

Callin' All Playerz!!! (What about players and playas?)

It's Time To Bring The Bing!!! (Cherries?)

The Playerz Ball
Saturday May 21st

Call for table reservations :: 815.726.0100 (Do you need reservations for table dancing?)
Pimp /or/ Ho' Attire
-or-
Proper Attire REQUIRED (Where is the fine line between Pimp/Ho' and Proper Attire?)

22 West Cass Ave.
Joliet, IL 60432

Phone: 815.726.0100
Fax: 815.726.7281

http://www.sapphirejoliet.com


Unfortunately, I have other plans and most likely will not be attending this special event, but if any does, please take pictures and give me some info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!