Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I Hate Yahoo

I don't often post twice in one day, but I am very angry right now. It's unusual that I get very angry, but I was checking my Yahoo email to see if anyone had commented about my column, and THEY GAVE THE RESULTS OF TONIGHT's SWIMMING AND GYMNASTICS on the front page. I know this stuff happened already, but it's not airing until tonight, and I like to go in knowing nothing. Seriously, can't they just have a "Click here for Olympics results" link? Curse you, Yahoo.

And a note: my comment system is a bit different now because I couldn't figure out how to incorporate my old one into the design. You can sign up to be able to use comments, or it might just be easier to leave comments using the "anonymous" option and put your name at the bottom if you like. Back to bitching at the Yahooligans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!