Thursday, August 04, 2005

More News Briefs

1. So the Herald News informs me today that when Heroes goes away, we're getting an Applebee's in its place. As usual: Oh hell no. This better mean that we're getting rid of the other Applebee's, because I really don't think we need two. I like chicken fingers and all, but not necessary. Could we maybe get a closer B-Dub's instead? My brother's response to the situation: "They really want to make sure that Adrianne Curry has employment."

2. My dad just informed me that he purchased a bottle of Hpnotiq and is excited about trying out the recipes on the bottle. I love my father, for he is apparently a rap star.

3. We got gators. Wall-eyed gators, to be exact. Does this have anything to do with the Dukes of Hazzard movie coming out? Also, is it wrong that I want to see that movie? I have high hopes for Sean "Stifler" William Scott, I think he could make magic again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Don? Is awesome. I love that Hosey asked the wife if she considered adopting the gator. That story made my week.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!