Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Questions, Comments, Concerns


I'll update in a little bit with my stories from the weekend. I have some technical stuff to let you know about first. I wanted to let you all know that I have a neat little addition the website. If you scroll to the right at the top of the page, you'll see a tagboard. Basically this is another way to leave comments, but it shows up like Instant Messenger on the webpage; you can comment as you read, and other readers who are reading the site at the same time can write back. It's kind of hard to explain, but I think it'll be fun. Give it a try!

I also fixed the comments option on the site, for a while it was just showing zero comments even if you left a comment, but that's all fixed now. I'm in the process of fixing the subscription thing, it might start working today but I don't know for sure yet. Ok, back in a bit with a more entertaining post!!!!!!! A quick note: so I was watching this special about The Real World on VH-1 during lunch today, and the casting directors were saying that for the Hawaii season, Ruthie was brought on as a backup because the person they were originally going to cast looked to be a potential alcoholic. Ah, the irony: is it like rain on your wedding day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!