Tuesday, February 22, 2005

This I Promise You

No, that song's not on the radio, in fact I haven't heard the "Richard Marx writes an N Sync song" favorite in quite some time, but I just want to let you know that I AM planning to update this week. Come hell or high water, there will be an update Thursday or Friday. I have much to talk about, providing I can remember it all, including some reviews of some new "hot spots" in the area. For the time being, I have a column up this week; read and enjoy!

An addendum: I've also started a American Idol review blog at www.idolamericano.blogspot.com, just some quick reviews of each week's performances. Also, one day soon, Shannon and I will finally start our blog of our Ireland trip. Yes, it was two years ago, but the stories are timeless. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!