Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Breaking News!

Heroes is moving! It's not until the end of the summer, and they don't know where yet, but this could be interesting. I really love the current location, and supposedly they want to go somewhere else on Jefferson (where????), but I'm curious to see what will happen. Also interesting: the owner of Heroes wants to open Heroes franchises in other towns. I assume he's going to go for a wider span, but wouldn't it be hilarious if there were Heroes in Shorewood and Plainfield? "Hey guys, want to go to Heroes?" "Which Heroes?" "The one on Jefferson." "Which one on Jefferson?" "The one in Joliet on Jefferson." "No, let's go to the one in Shorewood on Jefferson."

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I don't know -- why mess with perfection? If they move, it won't have that same atmosphere, and it might drive some of the regulars away. I say, keep the current Heroes and its seedy charm. However, franchises could be interesting.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

It'll be interesting to see where the new establishments pop up. Oh, and still no word from Tina about where Riprocks is moving. She's going to let me know what her uncle decides on. I'll keep you posted.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!