Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It was a Friday!!

So I got "Open Lined" today! Here's the quote:

Unimpressed
I don't really see anything fascinating or impressive about a bunch of young kids bar-hopping on a Thursday night out of town. I was wondering, don't these kids have to go to work the next morning?
Joliet


Some notes:
1. Where'd they get that it happened on a Thursday? The article in the paper didn't say what night it happened and the online version, which I think is from one of my earlier drafts, states, "On a recent Friday night we decided to take a break from the J-town scene and check out other venues."

2. I don't see anything "fascinating" or "impressive" about it either, but it is a funny story.

3. Sadly enough, though I may look youthful, I am no longer a "young kid."

I don't mean to get defensive, but I'm very excited to be the target of an Open Line complaint and feel the need to share my view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

You young whipper-snappers. In my day ...

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!