Friday, August 15, 2003

Whiskey Tango-Tales from Montello


Hey everyone, I'm in vacation in Wisconsin until next Thursday (don't worry, I'll be back for bar night), so look forward to a week of Whiskey Tango-Tales from Montello. There's definitely a lot of "culture" up here, so while updates may not be as frequent (or they could be more frequent if the weather is crappy), they will be filled with high quality stories. Highlights so far: we passed a rest area called "Bong Recreational Area." No, I did not see red-eyed people emerging from "The Bong," but I imagine it's quite a fragrant spot. Also, we used to frequent a restaurant called The Galley when I was younger, a nautical themed establishment with a big sign outside that read "EAT." Word on the street is that "EAT" is now a strip club called "The Fox's Tail," but I haven't seen it for myself yet, so I don't know if there's a sign outside reading "STRIP," or perhaps "BOOBS." I'll be back tomorrow with stories from last night at Heroes. Also, you can look forward to features from our local newspaper, The Marquette County Register. With columns like "The News from Montello Care Center," you can imagine that it's a hard hittin' publication. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to
Whiskey Tango: Tales From J-Town!